Language Proficiency tests

Attention: open in a new window. PDFPrint

If you are willing to apply for foreign university or become an exchange student abroad, then you need a sufficient certificate proving your language proficiency or any other relevant skills required in application.

Internationally recognized certificates proving your language proficiency such as IELTS , TOEFL and other examinations for undergraduate and graduate students such as SAT , GRE, GMAT and etc are key points in getting education abroad.

Unity offers you special courses which will lead you through all the stages of exam preparation and help you to build effective strategy to achieve high results.

You can send us your feedback to UNITY below this form

Our Services
Contact Us
About Us

all rights reserved (c) 2012 UNITY | Language & Test Preparation Centre | by murart